Are you a highly motivated worker who wants to work in a fast-paced environment Development & Test Evaluation environment? The ideal candidate will be able to work beyond just using Team Foundation Server. They can look at data packages and compare them to government tested baseline configuration plans, and verify compliance throughout each configuration and software version release. If you are ready to work in the control panels, and conduct wiring diagram reviews, while developing your own skills and abilities, this is the position for you, so apply today!
- Support ongoing and continuous development configuration management programs
- Establish initial SW and HW configuration baselines and compliance plans for systems
- Assemble and verify SW and HW configuration item documentation and technical data packages
- Analyze system engineering critical functions, perform gap analysis, and conduct SW and HW configuration audits
- Write and support technology change proposals and requests
- Advise test team and keep management upraised on quality processes as the point of contact for all aspects of release management
- Position requires an Active Secret clearance and prefers previous work experience supporting the TSA and associated programs
- Position requires a minimum of 5 years of systems engineering experience
- Position requires a Bachelor's Degree with a preference for focus on IT, Systems or Mechanical Engineering, or a similar field
- Position requires knowledge of SW Configuration Management process, including configuration, control, status accounting, and audits
- Position requires experience with release management and delivery
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Configuration Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly