SOC Analyst II
Do you have previous experience as a SOC Analyst? Do you know how to use the basic SIEM tools? We are looking for a Tier II SOC Analyst, who will help provide solutions to ensure customers data storage and transmit is secure. If you enjoy providing light and structure to any available problem, while achieving total customer satisfaction, apply today! This opportunity will move you forward as a SOC Analyst and will allow you to have significant impact in the evolution of security with this company.
- Observe, investigate, and report on security related events
- Recognize network attack patterns
- Analyze vulnerability scan results
- Troubleshoot common network devices
- Summarize security events and communicate effectively with MS Office products
- Lead small teams and provide daily guidance
- Oversee Hunt Team activities and reporting
- Position requires 3-5 years’ experience as a SOC Analyst
- Position requires experience with SIEM tools such as AccelOps, FortiSIEM ArcSight, Nitro, SolarWinds, AlienVault, etc.
- Position requires experience with IDS/IPS monitoring, incident detection and response, vulnerability and firewall management, TCP/IP network traffic, SSL-VPN and IPSEC, and Windows and Linux operating systems
- Position prefers Bachelor’s Degree
- Position prefers Security+ or higher certification
- Position requires U.S. citizenship
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check and clearance processes to meet position eligibility requirements
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!