Are you a self-motivated professional with a passion for implementing, maintaining, and leveraging enterprise-level HR software solutions? We are looking for an HRIS Administrator who will be a technical point-of-contact and support at a senior level to ensure data integrity. The ideal candidate will have experience with data governance and be able to help the team define and catalogue HRIS business terms. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, reach out to us and apply today!
- Integrate HR business processes with technology where possible and make recommendations for enhancements
- Administer third-party software and liaising with vendors to coordinate upgrades
- Manage HR software security strategy across all systems
- Design and maintain integration test cycles for new system enhancements
- Provide functional HRIS support
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Attend project meetings that address HR process issues
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and 5 years of relevant professional experience, or a Master's degree in a relevant field of study with 3 years of relevant work experience
- Position prefers experience with enterprise-level software and business process documentation
- Position prefers experience with Cornerstone OnDemand or Talent Management System administration
- Position prefers experience with SAASERP implementation
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!