If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Housekeeper who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Qualified candidates will possess:
• One year of current experience within a hospital environment
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
The Stationary Engineer is in charge of the operations and maintenance of a boiler plant and is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all equipment within their maintenance zone, including coordination with outside contractors as needed to facilitate the completion of repairs. (S)he participates in and teaches assigned departmental educational programs and in-service events.
* Inspect and repair boilers, chillers and pumps within maintenance zone.
* Monitor operating conditions.
* Perform water tests and adds chemicals as needed.
* Provide guidance and instruction to lower level stationary engineers and assigned maintenance personnel.
* Research and select materials for equipment and system installation.
* Coordinates outside contractor support as needed.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent.
* Maryland Master of Journeyman Electrician license.
* Maryland First Grade Stationary Engineer license.
* 4+ years related work experience.
* Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.