Revenue Cycle Technical Analyst
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Housekeeper who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Qualified candidates will possess:
• One year of current experience within a hospital environment
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
The Revenue Cycle Technical Analyst will be assigned one or more business units and will be responsible for providing all aspects of Reimbursement support to those entities. Such support may include, but is not necessarily limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring charge practices to ensure compliance with regulatory authorities and AHC strategic objectives;
- Preparing volume and revenue trending analyses;
- Preparing pro-forma rate orders to support AHC's annual budget process and quarterly financial projections;
- Responding to inquiries from our customers regarding cash collection experience, charge practices, or the impact of new reporting/regulatory guidelines;
- Leveraging available data from the General Ledger or cost reports previously filed with regulatory agencies to develop estimates regarding total and per-unit cost estimates;
- Completing and submitting reports in accordance with CMS and HSCRC guidelines; and
- Evaluating the revenue impact of new/updated Reimbursement policies.
In addition to these General Duties, the Revenue Cycle Technical Analyst is also expected to consistently demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the reimbursement structure for his/her assigned entities. He/she will lead the Revenue Section of the month end financial statement close process for the entities that have been assigned and will be involved in providing guidance to our customers that may impact the timing and amount of revenue recognized in the financial statements.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.