Do you have ample experience in property management as a Leasing Manager? Do you have a track record leading high performing teams of leasing consultants? Do you enjoy taking care of tenants and handling office management needs? If you answered YES to these questions, this may be the position for you. High end DC property management firm is seeking a Leasing Manager to join their team.
- Manage leasing consultant team
- Greet prospective tenants
- Handle marketing campaigns
- Fulfill maintenance requests
- Address tenant customer service needs
- Approve required documents submitted by leasing teamJob Requirements
- 4 year degree
- Recent 2+ years experience in leasing management
- Bilingual - highly preferred
- Must be able to work rotating weekends.
Please email resume on Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Rebecca Mundy