Do you have ample experience in property management? Do you have a track record or high occupancy numbers in leasing? Do you enjoy taking care of tenants and handling customer service needs? If you answered YES to these questions, this may be the position for you. High end DC property management firm is seeking a Leasing Consultant to join their team.
- Greet clients
- Inspect models
- Communicate features/benefits of the apartments and community
- Have prospective tenant complete application and secure deposit in accordance with company procedures and Fair Housing requirements
- Submit required documents to Leasing Manager for approval
- Ensure apartments are ready for resident move-in
- Orient new residents to communityJob Requirements
- 4 year degree
- Recent 2+ years experience in leasing
- Bilingual - highly preferred
- Must be able to work rotating weekends.
Please email resume on Word format to email@example.com.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Rebecca Mundy