Parabon NanoLabs, based in Reston, Virginia, seeks a Business Administrator with strong attention to detail to help support a wide range of business functions related to its highly scientific products and services in the fields of DNA nanotechnology and forensics.
In order to be effective in the position, the candidate must have:
- at least three (3) years professional work experience performing financial/accounting support; AND,
- at least two (2) years administering a customer relationship management (CRM) or similar database; AND,
- ability to demonstrate attention to detail (e.g., experience successfully performing audits or data integrity oversight).
Must work in the office in Reston, Virginia during normal daytime business hours. Ideally, the candidate will work full time, but will consider a part-time candidate who can work a consistent schedule during the business week.
- Perform accounting tasks related to accounts receivable, accounts payable and sales pipeline functions, including new customer set up paperwork, invoice generation, reconciliation of credit card statements, tracking of customer purchase orders and tracking costs associated with government contracts;
- Manage and maintain CRM database;
- Assist scientists with paperwork, shipments and recruitment efforts associated with research studies;
- Manage trade show contracts, and logistics associated with conferences; and,
- Schedule meetings and media engagements for executive and scientific staff.