Kratos is an environment that is team oriented and relationship driven to foster innovation and creativity. Our motto, "From Strength to Success," ensures high performance, networks, and teams.
The qualified candidate will work with marketing, sales, and business development teams to support programs that generate and nurture new business opportunities in core markets. Provide ongoing data management, logistical and administrative services to support marketing operations.
Essential job functions:
• Provide support and coordination functions for marketing programs including tradeshows, events, direct marketing efforts, etc
• Support social media programs including running daily social channels
• Manage process of invoicing for marketing-related activities, including coding, gathering approvals and submitting accounting packets on a weekly basis
• Coordinate and assist in the execution of sales and marketing driven events
• Work on market research projects
• Perform ongoing maintenance of marketing data in CRM system and other Marketing database tools
• Light updating of website content using CMS platform
• Maintain PR and other distribution lists
• Provide proofreading and light editing for marketing materials
• 5% Travel
• BA/BS desired, and/or strong experience in an executive or marketing support role.
• Energy, enthusiasm, and strong desire to learn.
• Rigorous attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Strong MS Office applications skills to include, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong media experience, including familiarity with Twitter, Linked In, YouTube, etc.
• Ability to work effectively in a team effort.