Content Marketing Writer/Publisher
Kratos is an environment that is team oriented and relationship driven to foster innovation and creativity. Our motto, "From Strength to Success," ensures high performance, networks, and teams.
We are seeking a proven writer/content marketing ace with at least three years’ experience in marketing communications or journalism. Core responsibilities will include directing and developing high value content for our content marketing efforts for the space and satellite communications industry.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Content direction for podcast, blog, web and other channels
• Developing articles for contribution to industry magazines about hot button industry and technology issues
• Work on inventive content communication projects such as infographics and videos
• Write case studies and stories about how customers are using Kratos products and services
• Contribute to other social media programs
• 15% Travel
• Familiarity and experience with high tech markets and products is strongly desired, especially in the software, space or telecomm industries. However, most important is the ability to identify and tell compelling stories that readers care about.
• Experience writing web and promoting web content is valuable, with knowledge of SEO and link building techniques a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must, including the ability to work closely with executives, customers, and business development teams to create powerful programs.
• Must be able to work effectively with product managers, graphic designers and outside vendors.
• Developing articles for contribution to industry magazines about hot button industry and technology issues.
We offer a hard-charging but informal environment where creativity and excellence are valued. Competitive salary and benefits in a rapidly growing high tech and government services company.
• BA/BS degree.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing, journalism, or other communications fields required.
• Ability to write well, quickly and on multiple simultaneous projects.
• Good research, interviewing, and editing skills are essential, as well as thorough attention to detail.