Science Education Administrator (Program Director)
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes Relocation MAY be authorized contingent upon the availability of funds.
In order to be considered for federal appointments, Non-Citizens must affirm that they meet the Appropriations Law eligibility criteria by signing and attaching this Citizenship Affidavit to their application. Non citizens who do not provide the affidavit at the time of application will not be considered. Non Citizens who are exempt from the Appropriations Law requirements due to their status as officers or employees of the U.S. government on December 16, 2009 must provide a statement with their application noting their exemption with documentation of proof of status as officers or employees of the U.S. government on that date.
You are strongly encouraged to submit a current performance appraisal and/or letter(s) of recommendation and a supplemental statement that describes how your background relates to the Quality Ranking Factors (QRFs) listed in the Qualifications and Evaluation Requirements section of this announcement. This information will be used in the evaluation process.
We also ask that you complete and submit the Applicant Survey. This will help NSF to ensure that our recruiting efforts are attracting a diverse candidate pool; it will be used for statistical purposes only.
You can fax or upload your letter of recommendation(s) or the individual(s) can email the letter of recommendation(s) to email@example.com; please ask him/her to put your name and the job announcement number in the subject line.
Transcripts are not required; however, please indicate the year that each degree was obtained on your application materials.
All faxing/uploading must be completed before 11:59 PM Eastern time on the vacancy closing date.If you are faxing your information, please use extreme care in dialing the fax number to assure we receive your information. You will receive an email confirmation of receipt of your faxed/uploaded document(s).
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated on the extent and quality of your experience, expertise, education, and research activities relevant to the duties of the position.
We strongly encourage you to specifically address the Quality Ranking Factors below. This will ensure that you receive full consideration in the evaluation process.
Quality Ranking Factors
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in research, development or outreach related to participation in STEM education or careers for underserved populations or for minority serving institutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of issues involved in pre-k 12 STEM education and STEM education research and development in formal or informal learning environments.
- Leadership in managing a complex program involving review of research and development proposals or manuscripts for publication in peer reviewed journals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of educational research methodologies as evidenced by courses, experience or publications
- Demonstrated knowledge of issues of scaling and organizational change in relation to broadening participation in STEM.
To preview questions please click here. Read more Security clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation