We are search of an Administrative Assistant!
We are a research organization that develops solutions to public policy challenges to help make communities throughout the world safer and more secure, healthier and more prosperous. Our research and analysis address issues that impact people everywhere, including security, health, education, sustainability, growth, and development.
We are a nonprofit, nonpartisan, and committed to the public interest. Our research is sponsored by government agencies, international organizations, and foundations. We rely on philanthropic support to pursue visionary ideas; address critical problems that are under-researched; and devise innovative approaches for solving acute, complex, or provocative policy challenges. Our values, objectivity and integrity in both its research processes and internal interactions. We emphasize a collegial environment that respects the contributions and dignity of all staff.
Our Research Administrative Operations department is seeking Administrative Assistants with active security clearances, to perform complex administrative duties using standard policies, procedures and guidelines under limited supervision.Job Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of MAC and/or PC platforms, text-processing, presentation, database, and spreadsheet software applications.
- Good oral and written communication skills; ability to initiate and draft correspondence.
- Demonstrated initiative in developing solutions to meet complex administrative/technical needs of work group.
- Very strong organizational skills required. Ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and judgment in working with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated team player and effective in role as technical resource.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain equilibrium and focus in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Must be willing to apply and obtain a U.S. Government security clearance
- Active secret clearance preferred.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Marian Robinson
Senior Account Manager