Director of Sales and Marketing
At this time, we are seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing to join our team!
- Works closely with the Executive Director and Regional Director of Sales & Marketing in the development and execution of the sales & marketing plan.
- Meets or exceeds the sales activity standards as determined by the Regional Director of Sales & Marketing. These sales activity standards include quotas for daily telephone lead base follow up calls, appointments, on-site and off-site sales activities, and other sales related performance metrics.
- Daily engagement in external business development such as sales calls, networking, attending events, hosting events, participating in trade shows and attending outside meetings/ seminars.
- Provides outstanding sales leadership and management skills to ensure top performance by all members of the department. Leads by example. Coaches and mentors all staff within the department to ensure consistent top performance, foster cooperative sales behavior, and to ensure success in achieving sales and occupancy goals.
- Provides regular and ongoing coaching and training to direct reports and other team members.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in marketing) or with courses that establish knowledge of business, sales, motivation, communication and related marketing skills.
- Two (2) years of previous sales experience required, preferably in the Senior Living industry with significant level of responsibility and accountability for goal achievement.
- Experience working with seniors preferred.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Ability to speak and write effectively to present information, solutions and benefits.
- Ability to sell effectively and to close transactions.
- Ability to articulate our products, services, solutions.
LOCATION INFORMATION: Aspenwood Senior Living Community is a beautiful community in Silver Spring, MD, with more than 130 units offering independent living and assisted living.
EEOC: Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.