Senior Executive Assistant to the President
President of a growing Virginia based non-profit is seeking a friendly, positive, professional assistant!
Prison Fellowship International (PFI) is called and dedicated to communicate the redemptive love and transforming power of Jesus Christ to prisoners, ex-prisoners, their families and victims of crime around the world. The President/CEO of PFI is devoting a majority of his time serving as its Chief Major Gifts Officer. Building and maintaining relationships with current major donors and acquiring new major donors is crucial. To better enable the President to raise funds for the continued growth of this crucial ministry a new position has been created …..
Senior Executive Assistant to The President
Primary responsibilities include:
• Planning trips for the President to visit with major donors and prospective major donors.
• Conduct wealth screening on major donor prospects and prepare reports outlining their philanthropic capacity and points of engagement with PFI.
• Work closely with the President and other members of the major gifts team in implementing a variety of donor stewardship activities.
• Serve as PFI’s point of contact and coordinate communications between in-country PFI staff and major donors who are planning vision trips to PFI National Ministries.
• Serve as PFI’s point of contact with mid-level donors, working with other staff in developing and implementing cultivation strategies designed to unearth potential major donor prospects.
• Passionate about working for PFI and alignment with PFI’s mission/vision is crucial (www.pfi.org).
• 5-10 years of high - level professional executive administrative experience to include the ability to anticipate the needs of the President; a self-starter who can work with limited supervision; experience planning international trips; a problem solver … knows how to “figure things out”; excellent communicator … verbal and a strong aptitude in writing; at ease communicating with C-level executives and the ability to influence them to action; strong organizational and time management skills; ability to handle several action items simultaneously; strong relational skills, friendly, positive, pleasant, pleasing disposition; ability to maintain confidentiality; professional in conduct, clean and neat appearance.
• Adept at donor prospect research, including the use of wealth screening software and experience engaging in donor stewardship activities.
• Ability to speak Spanish and/or French a plus!
• Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database; excellent skills in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel); comfortable using other current forms of technology such as iPads.
• Full - time position located at PFI headquarters in Lansdowne, Virginia.
PFI subscribes to the Christian faith as it is historically understood and expressed in the Nicene and Apostles Creeds. Candidates will be required to agree with these Creeds and be willing to share their Christian faith journey.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume to Betsy McCall, email@example.com with a copy to Christi Panter, firstname.lastname@example.org. The Reisa Group, Inc. is a search firm retained by Prison Fellowship International.
Apply for Senior Executive Assistant to the President
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly