Would you like to play an integral role in a ministry to children that is rapidly growing worldwide? More than 14 million children around the world have lost one or both parents due to incarceration. One million of those children live in poverty in hard to reach communities, are falling through the cracks and are in danger of slavery, sex trafficking and violence. No child should have to live this way. Prison Fellowship International (PFI) has made it their mission to rescue, restore and rebuild the lives of these innocent children through their Children of Prisoner’s Sponsorship Program.
Because of the growth of the program, PFI is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Sponsorship Coordinator. The Sponsorship Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to implement and manage an effective and efficient system of sponsorship operations. Areas of focus will include coordinating and liaising between sponsor servicing and field operations in eight countries to ensure a seamless integration of sponsorship content in all program activities; work with the Sponsorship Program Manager to ensure that all facets of the program implementation are according to program standards; ensure that sponsor products prioritize the well-being of the children and increase child and donor satisfaction.
• A bachelor’s degree preferably in social sciences or international studies is required or 5+ years of equivalent experience.
• Experience in end - to - end sponsorship or donor management
• Experience in the child development sector; understanding of best practices
• Policy development skills are preferred
• Self-motivated team player; experience managing a small team
• Efficient problem solver
• Experience in meeting aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communicator; friendly; professional and helpful attitude
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Adobe products and use of a CRM database; technical adept … able to quickly learn use of new software
• This is a full - time position located at PFI headquarters in Lansdowne, Virginia.
• Alignment with PFI’s mission and vision is crucial … see www.pfi.org. Candidates must have the ability to work with others from diverse cultures and Christian traditions.
• PFI subscribes to the Christian faith as it is historically understood and expressed in the Nicene and Apostles Creeds. Candidates will be required to agree with these Creeds and be willing to share their Christian faith journey.
If you are qualified and interested in this unique opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume to Betsy McCall, email@example.com with a copy to Christi Panter, firstname.lastname@example.org. The Reisa Group, Inc. (www.reisagroup.com) is a search firm retained by Prison Fellowship International.