Loan Servicing/Loan Accounting Manager
Join a mission-based company that focuses on transforming under-served communities into strong, vibrant hubs of opportunity. This fast-growing organization has 30 years of experience and has invested more than $2B in strategic financing, social innovation programs and capacity building programs to under-served locations This has provided low-income communities access to high-quality healthcare, education, healthy foods, housing, and familycare. The Loan Servicing/Loan Accounting Manager plays a critical role in the organization. If you're interested in joining a financial company with a heart, apply today!
- Manage Loan Servicing personnel in their daily activities and ensure they receive proper training and support.
- Oversee all accounting processes, including: cash handling, payments, general ledger reconciliations, escrow balancing, loan disbursements, and loan modifications.
- Oversee and set up ACH activities.
- Manage all processes for delinquencies, charge offs and non-accruals
- Ensure accurate system usage, data input, and create reports.
- Create and ensure that departmental benchmarks are met.
- Oversee the rate change process for loan indexes, participate in loan system conversions, and assist with day-end processing.
- Bachelor’s degree necessary.
- 5+ years in the financial services industry ideal.
- Exposure to New Market Tax Credits (NMTC) is helpful.
- 3+ years of management experience, leading a servicing team is a plus.
- Possess a collaborative, team-oriented attitude.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Exposure to McCracken Loan Accounting Servicing system experience is ideal.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!