Loan Portfolio Reporting Specialist
Join a mission-based company that focuses on transforming under-served communities into strong, vibrant hubs of opportunity. This fast-growing organization has 30 years of experience and has invested more than $2B in strategic financing, social innovation programs and capacity building programs to under-served locations This has provided low-income communities access to high-quality healthcare, education, healthy foods, housing, and familycare. The Loan Portfolio Reporting Specialist plays a critical role in the organization. If you're interested in joining a financial company with a heart, apply today!
- Collect information, gather data, create reports, and manage timelines
- Ensure that reports meet all requirements and compliance standards
- Monitor the timeline to complete reports within deadlines
- Communicate with team members during meetings to ensure that deliverables are received in a timely manner
- Perform ad hoc projects related to compliance and reporting
- A Bachelor’s degree is necessary
- 1+ years of experience in a financial lending institution
- Must be able to work independently and be able to collaborate with teams as necessary
- Must be able to meet firm deadlines
- Possess an attention to detail, strong communication skills, and thrive in a fast-pace
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!