Loan Portfolio Reporting Specialist
3 days left
Join a mission-based company that focuses on transforming under-served communities into strong, vibrant hubs of opportunity. This fast-growing organization has 30 years of experience and has invested more than $2B in strategic financing, social innovation programs and capacity building programs to under-served locations This has provided low-income communities access to high-quality healthcare, education, healthy foods, housing, and familycare. The Loan Portfolio Reporting Specialist plays a critical role in the organization. If you're interested in joining a financial company with a heart, apply today!
- Collect information, gather data, create reports, and manage timelines
- Ensure that reports meet all requirements and compliance standards
- Monitor the timeline to complete reports within deadlines
- Communicate with team members during meetings to ensure that deliverables are received in a timely manner
- Perform ad hoc projects related to compliance and reporting
- A Bachelor’s degree is necessary
- 1+ years of experience in a financial lending institution
- Must be able to work independently and be able to collaborate with teams as necessary
- Must be able to meet firm deadlines
- Possess an attention to detail, strong communication skills, and thrive in a fast-pace
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Loan Portfolio Reporting Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly