Senior Acquisition Specialist
Join a 4.5 star Glassdoor-rated company with a 99% CEO approval rating. This organization supports a variety of federal government entities and offers wonderful career growth potential to employees. This role will focus on full lifecycle contracts administration. The opportunity provides stability as the contract still has an additional 3 years of funding.
- Participates in meetings with source selection teams and provides insights related to cost analyses for proposals.
- Supports the full lifecycle of contracts from selection, contract management, and contract closeout.
- Handles accounting responsibilities, including: forensic accounting and budgeting.
- Creates procurement planning deliverables, including acquisition strategy, market research, and source selection plans.
- Supports compliance with federal procurement regulations and FAR.
- Writes contract modifications, as required.
- Manages communications, both verbal and written.
- Tracks procurement timelines and ensures schedules are met.
- 10 years of senior-level experience with federal government contracts (must be a former GS-1102)
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- FAC -C Level III or DAWIA Level III certification in Contracting
- Position requires ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance
- Experience working with government-wide acquisition contracts (GWAC's)
- Experience with IDIQ contracts
- Experience working with agency-wide IT contracts
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!