6 days left
Sparks Group has partnered with a global organization looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Vice President of Talent Acquisition. The Executive Assistant performs a wide range of administrative and general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature to a senior leader within a Segment. Work is generally varied and administrative or project oriented; to include managing Senior Leaders schedules across global time zones. The Executive Assistant has a thorough knowledge of the principal's accountability's and method of operation. If this sounds like you, please call 301-926-7800 and ask for a recruiter!
- Communicates both verbally and in writing with people throughout the company, sometimes on behalf of a leader, in a professional, clear, articulate, and accurate manner.
- Assists with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings, both regular and ad-hoc.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information with discretion and integrity.
- Leverage technology for a variety of functions such as email distribution, filing sharing systems, calendars, scheduling tools, expense reporting, time management, records, etc.
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactive, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Handles on-site office responsibilities - needs such as catering, badge distribution, and seating arrangements, IT, and facility maintenance requests. Will be central point of contact for building and guests.
- 2-4 years of Executive Assistant experience required.
- Adapt to changing priorities, processes and responsibilities.
- Follow department/company protocol.
- Work in a team environment.
- Follow written and oral instructions and independently coordinate assigned projects.
- Enthusiastic, detail oriented team player with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly