Sparks Group has partnered with a global organization looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Vice President of Talent Acquisition. The Executive Assistant performs a wide range of administrative and general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature to a senior leader within a Segment. Work is generally varied and administrative or project oriented; to include managing Senior Leaders schedules across global time zones. The Executive Assistant has a thorough knowledge of the principal's accountability's and method of operation. If this sounds like you, please call 301-926-7800 and ask for a recruiter!
- Communicates both verbally and in writing with people throughout the company, sometimes on behalf of a leader, in a professional, clear, articulate, and accurate manner.
- Assists with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings, both regular and ad-hoc.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information with discretion and integrity.
- Leverage technology for a variety of functions such as email distribution, filing sharing systems, calendars, scheduling tools, expense reporting, time management, records, etc.
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactive, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Handles on-site office responsibilities - needs such as catering, badge distribution, and seating arrangements, IT, and facility maintenance requests. Will be central point of contact for building and guests.
- 2-4 years of Executive Assistant experience required.
- Adapt to changing priorities, processes and responsibilities.
- Follow department/company protocol.
- Work in a team environment.
- Follow written and oral instructions and independently coordinate assigned projects.
- Enthusiastic, detail oriented team player with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!