Are you a seasoned and professional administrative assistant who is looking to grow in the insurance world? Are you looking to obtain your insurance license in the next few years? Sparks Group has partnered with a seasoned insurance company who is looking for an administrative assistant. We are highly interested in those who already have their property and casualty insurance license and are looking for their next career! If this is you or If you are interested in hearing more, please call 301-926-7800!
The receptionist is the first impression a customer gets, either face to face, or via phone. The reception and administrative assistant plays a key role in communicating with the client to establish their needs, identifying the department and agent who is assigned to serve those particular needs and subsequently assigning the client to the agent for assistance. The reception and administrative assistant works with the sales department (personal and commercial) on any administrative tasks that allow the department to concentrate on obtaining new business.
· Back up reception as needed by answering the phones during breaks, lunch or vacation.
· Process payments from customers (walk-in or mail-in), while on duty at front desk.
· Assist in general office mailings and marketing campaigns, some which are designated to be mailed on daily or monthly basis.
· Assist with insurance quotation intake as needed by sales department by speaking with potential customers on the phone to gather pertinent information, which is then given to the appropriate sales agent.
· Assist commercial department with certificates of insurance.
· Work within and add to an existing database to track and distribute monthly sales leads, which requires precise data input and punctual distribution.
· When applicable, assist with administrative processing tasks.
· Be willing and available to step in and do other tasks as assigned.
· Detail oriented
· Knowledge of a multi-line phone system
· Ability to organize and prioritize work flow with minimal supervision
· Ability to work as a part of a team as needed to complete agency/departmental projects
· Working knowledge of the following Microsoft programs: Outlook, Office and Excel
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!