Contact Center Assistant Manager
6 days left
A local community-based financial institution is seeking a leader to manage their Member Services team and operations in their customer contact center. If you have previous banking/credit union and call center experience, this could be the beginning of a long-term career with a path of upward movement. Apply now or call 703-821-1911 to learn more!
- Day-to-day management of the contact center operations under the Contact Center Manager
- Assist with managing and developing 8+ Member Services Representatives
- Act as the main escalation POC for complex inquiries or issues
- Research solutions and act as a subject matter expert
- Coach and guide contact center employees to deliver the best customer experience possible
- Assist with call volume and call monitoring
- Aiding the contact center team in the cross-selling of products and services to existing customers
- College degree preferred or H.S. diploma plus relevant work experience
- 2+ years experience in banking
- 2+ years experience in a call center environment
- Working knowledge of contact center/call center operations and demands
- Previous experience supervising other employees
- Familiarity with sales and customer service best practices
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a huge plus!
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Contact Center Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly