Contact Center Assistant Manager
A local community-based financial institution is seeking a leader to manage their Member Services team and operations in their customer contact center. If you have previous banking/credit union and call center experience, this could be the beginning of a long-term career with a path of upward movement. Apply now or call 703-821-1911 to learn more!
- Day-to-day management of the contact center operations under the Contact Center Manager
- Assist with managing and developing 8+ Member Services Representatives
- Act as the main escalation POC for complex inquiries or issues
- Research solutions and act as a subject matter expert
- Coach and guide contact center employees to deliver the best customer experience possible
- Assist with call volume and call monitoring
- Aiding the contact center team in the cross-selling of products and services to existing customers
- College degree preferred or H.S. diploma plus relevant work experience
- 2+ years experience in banking
- 2+ years experience in a call center environment
- Working knowledge of contact center/call center operations and demands
- Previous experience supervising other employees
- Familiarity with sales and customer service best practices
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a huge plus!
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!