Our client is looking for experienced Medical Assistant’s to perform supportive services to their large network of healthcare providers and nursing staff. The client is looking for strong individuals who want to apply their skills to help grow and sustain their innovative practices located all over the DC/MD/VA area. Medical assistants looking to collaborate and practice their skill set in state of the art care centers must have the following:
• Current Certification and/or Registration - Medical Assistant.
• 1 year to 2 years of related experience.
• Current Immunizations including PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Strong customer service skills when working with patients and staff.
• Current CPR certification.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Eleanore McNamara