Dynamic Admin. Assistant - Real Estate
Seeking an energetic, professional, personable individual to become a key part of a dynamic team responsible for management and marketing of a massive and A+ commercial real estate firm located in the Upper Montgomery County, MD area. This is a wonderful opportunity for a fresh new grad that has prior exp. working in a professional office setting, who is seeking a brand new and exciting role in the real estate industry. Position provides ample amount of growth and stability. This opportunity will not be around very long, interested candidates please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
- Interacts with Clients (tenants), staff (engineers & porters) and vendors (contractors)
- Ability to maintain a professional and helpful attitude
- Keeping assigned managers updated on all activities they are working on and promptly processes all tasks assigned to them
- Process invoices for the approval of Manager
- Create invoice requests for Lease Administrator to invoice for above standard work following prescribed procedure
- Work with accounts payable as needed to research outstanding invoices/accounts
- Prepare contracts and cover letters, prepare and distribute memos to assigned buildings and Clients, copying and distribution of Manager financial reports, bidding of service contracts, etc.
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of Events
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a professional office, preferably real estate related.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and computer literate.
- Must have ability to work on multiple tasks and reprioritize as necessary.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Andrea Wilkinson