Dynamic Accountant - Montgomery County, MD
Seeking a dynamic Accountant to join a real estate firm that has been around for decades and has been recognized as one of the most successful privately-owned real estate companies in the United States. The firm is located in the Bethesda/Rockville, MD area (metro accessible). The ideal candidate will be responsible for coding several different entities so the person must possess strong attention to detail and is able to manage several invoices on a daily basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who just recently graduated from college in Accounting/Finance/Business Admin. and who has a couple of years of internship/work related experience. An opportunity like this will not be available for very long!
- Analyze Job Cost reports
- Calculate and post capital management fees
- Open A/P Audit
- Reconcile Purchasing Card Statement to invoices paid
- Prepare Purchase Card Activity and tracking reports
- Prepare and reconcile Sales Tax payable
- Report on and reconcile daily cash activity
*Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com. Questions may be directed to 301-998-4690.
- BS in Accounting/Finance - required
- 2-3 yrs exp. in real estate/construction (highly preferred)
- Yardi/MRI/Timberline (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Word/Excel - advanced
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Andrea Wilkinson