Bilingual Spanish Medical Receptionist
Well established Ortho practice who has been around for 20+ years. We are seeking to hire a Bilingual Spanish Medical Receptionist. Our practice's number one priority is to provide excellent patient care while treating everyone with outstanding customer service! We want to hire a person who is phenomenal at answering phones, checking-in patients, scheduling appointments, performing insurance verification, preparing charts, obtaining lab/MRI reports from outside facilities, collecting co-payments, mailing medical records, etc....Job Requirements
- MUST be bilingual Spanish - speak Spanish and English fluently
- 2 years of medical receptionist experience, Ortho experience is a PLUS!
- Insurance verification experience
- Worker's compensation and auto accidents experience is a PLUS!
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge of Allscripts PM software is a PLUS!
- Holiday pay
- Sick leave
Depending on experience
Please email your resume to email@example.com
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Marian Robinson
Senior Account Manager