Document Conversion Clerk | Temporary
3 days left
- Full Time
The Ford Agency seeks a tech savvy Document Conversion Clerk with an active IT-1 security clearance to facilitate the data conversion efforts at a full-service information technology firm in the metro Washington area. The clerk will provide document conversion, and quality assurance support for the digitization and archival efforts of the firm. The ideal candidate possesses a strong interest in archival methodology along with a strong attention to detail. This position is scheduled for 6-12 months and is located in Rockville, MD.
- Providing document conversion support by preparing, scanning, and converting hard-copy or micro-media documents to digital format
- Adhering to prescribed quality control standards pertaining to data validation, data entry, and file management
- Operating standard office and imaging equipment
- 1-2 years of demonstrated IT clerical or administrative experience
- IT-1 active security clearance
- Knowledge of digital filing methods and systems preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Demonstrated technical acumen
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Document Conversion Clerk
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Apply for Document Conversion Clerk | Temporary
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly