Quality Systems Applications, Inc.
QSA is a progressive engineering and information technology firm in Arlington, VA looking to fill a part-time position for an Computer Tech / Admin Assistant. QSA provides a customer-oriented, friendly working environment; and is looking for an enthusiastic individual to become an integral member of a team that rewards self-motivation, dedication, and high-quality professional work.
QSA is looking for someone to assist in the daily workings of our Arlington, VA office as well as remote sites. This will include installation of Microsoft software, routine computer maintenance, information technology, human resources, data entry and review, and general administrative/clerical duties. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively and interact well with others both inside the office, and externally such as with customers and service providers. He/she should have good organizational skills and exacting attention to detail. The candidate should be proactive, and looking ahead to ways to improve the office and the processes used.
- Install office-related software on desktop and laptop computers
- Provide general administrative and clerical support for office
- Keep inventory of office supplies and place orders
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Conduct research and present findings
- Create and review monthly invoices
- Update and maintain contact lists
- Review expense reports
- Ability to interact well with others
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with computers/IT a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word and Excel)
- Experience with Intuit QuickBooks a plus
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.