HR Administrator | Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency is looking for an HR Administrator to support the busy HR team of an investment firm in downtown Bethesda. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for HR to dive in and learn in a professional and mentoring environment. The Administrator will dually support the firm's HR and recruitment efforts – contributing to a broad range of HR related initiatives and processes. If Bethesda is the perfect location for you and you're ready to jump start your HR career, we want to hear from you!
- Maintaining candidate database and applicant tracking system
- Coordinating with hiring managers on hiring needs
- Assisting recruiting team with assorted HR-related projects
- Assisting with orientation planning and scheduling
- Handling new hire processing and onboarding packages
- Maintaining regular hiring status reports
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience providing support to a team
- HR experience preferred
- Professional communication skills
- Experience managing Outlook calendars
- Strong sense of client service
This is a temp-to-hire position and is available immediately. For consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: HR Administrator
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036