A global leader in the financial industry is seeking multiple entry-level recruiters to support their on-campus recruiting efforts. If you have high attention to detail, excellent follow-through and enjoy meeting and talking to people, this may be your opportunity to get into HR and recruiting!
- Provide full lifecycle recruiting
- Develop an effective sourcing strategy to provide a continuous flow of candidates with specific skill sets
- Industry-related networking, cold calling, social networking
- Develop and execute strategies autonomously
- Acts as a recruiting subject matter expert to business leadership, hiring managers and stakeholders
- Address ambiguous situations or challenges immediately and respond accordingly
- Screens and counsel’s candidates, coaches the hiring team, and negotiates the offer details
- Effectively facilitate formal consensus meetings with the hiring team
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience in recruiting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- High attention to detail and flawless execution of requisition processing
- Proven ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and influential communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group at 703-821-1911 for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!