Executive Assistant (Assistant Account Executive)
(c) Management Inc. is an association management company with 19 oncology related clients. The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is the largest, national client that serves to provide education and advocacy for the multidisciplinary team. We are currently seeking an Assistant Account Executive for our Rockville office. Primary responsibilities include supporting tasks and deliverables associated with Client management of 19 state societies and out of scope projects. The Assistant Account Executive will work directly with Account Executives to support multiple Client initiatives. S/he will be involved with general duties and activities for Client(s) as determined by the Account Executives. S/he will maintain relationships with Clients, members and institutions/organizations, and, as directed, internal staff. The position is the contact point for staff, clients and prospective customers.
The Assistant Account Executive specific responsibilities include:
- Following business objectives and organizational policies to achieve results, ensuring a consistent approach to management strategies as directed by Client leadership.
- Ensures excellent customer service and high-quality products.
- Works closely with the Client leadership to ensure compliance with Client's bylaws, and that the mission, goals, objectives, and policies are achieved and that revenues are managed with integrity.
- Maintains awareness and property of Scope of Work spreadsheet.
- Works closely with, Executive Director, Account Managers, Assistant Manager Corporate Relations, Marketing Assistant, and Membership staff to ensure meeting logistics run smoothly for each state society.
- Works closely with Account Executives to manage the elections calendar and executes annual board elections for all Clients including pre- and post-election procedures.
- Works closely with Account Executives to manage oncology fellows selection and communications.
- Interacts with Board members involved with the fellows recognition, awards, paperwork, and coordinates with the meetings and accounting department.
- Maintains relationships with Clients, members, and institutions/organizations.
- Ensures quality of deliverables developed for all projects before they are delivered/disseminated to Clients.
- Serves as a main point of contact for vetting communications to the Oncology State Society Network obtained through the state society websites.
- Review state society website, working with the web editor, the Marketing Assistant, the Executive Director and the Account Executives to assure timeliness and accuracy of information, including updates on the website and social media.
- Actively participate in assigned CORE group.
- Perform special assignments and other duties as directed by the Executive Director.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree.A minimum of five years of professional experience in an association or an association management company supporting senior management in a fast-paced environment strongly preferred.Prior experience will include working with Boards, committees and membership with the ability to prioritize, schedule and produce excellent quality material.The individual will work in a team environment. Excellent organizational and time management skills are required.Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral): the ability to initiate, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet required deadlines, and provide excellent customer service.
Proficiency in MS (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.Customer service focused and proactive in meeting Client needs.Able to maintain professionalism in stressful situations.Must be organized, diplomatic, creative and efficient in the implementation of multiple activities and projects for diverse audiences with varying deadlines for multiple Clients.
Excellent attendance/reliability is essential as is the willingness to deliver the necessary hours to successfully accomplish assigned tasks.
Some overnight travel to attend meetings and provide on-site assistance may be required.
Telecommuting and non-standard (flex) working hours are not feasible for this position as the incumbent is required to be available to Client leadership and other CMI staff members on a regular basis throughout the workday.
(c ) Management, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking and more! For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: HR@c-managementinc.com.