A local leader in the national banking and financial industry is seeking Technical Recruiters at the mid to senior level to manage the sourcing and recruiting process and strategy for difficult to fill positions. If you are an experienced recruiter with a proven track record of filling IT positions, APPLY NOW or call 703-821-1911 M-F.
- Provide sourcing services in accordance with our recruiting process, standards and systems
- Self-directed execution of the sourcing process with an emphasis in meeting time-to-fill goals
- Develop an effective sourcing strategy to provide a continuous flow of quality and quantity of candidates for the pipeline
- Possess strong candidate and client management skills, with a proven ability to influence
- Develop and execute strategies autonomously to include networking, call lists, niche social networking, and general industry knowledge
- Independent involvement when developing and executing strategies
- 3-5 years full life cycle recruiting experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in Recruiting Strategy: Collaborate with recruiting managers and peers to develop and implement recruiting strategy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Influential communicator, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently to meet hiring needs/produce results
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!