2 days left
- Full Time
Salem Eagle, a conservative book/financial publishing and health products’ company, conveniently located near Union Station in Washington, DC, has an immediate opening for an experienced Staff Accountant to join a professional accounting team.
- Maintains daily cash receipts register.
- Scans and deposits all checks received through the mail daily.
- Coordinates Accounts Payable processing
- Prepares cash reconciliations
- Prepares inventory reconciliations
- Maintains prepaid asset and deferred revenue schedules
- Prepare and post journal entries as part of the monthly close
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience with MS Excel and Great Plains
- Understands principles of Financial Accounting/GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent record keeping and organization skills
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Salem Eagle provides excellent benefits – subsidized health insurance, 401K plus company match, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and more …
Send us your resume and cover letter along with your salary requirements today:
Apply for Staff Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly