Aviation Safety Analyst
Guzman and Griffin Technologies, Inc. seeks a program analyst to work on our Safety Management System contract. Through safety management, we create and use processes and tools to assess and reduce harm to the flying public.
- Participate in the safety risk management process by evaluating safety issues/operational changes, facilitating meetings, and writing safety documentation.
- Support safety policy by helping to revise policy provisions and manage stakeholder feedback.
- Review incoming safety documentation for process compliance and technical accuracy.
- Take notes, support meetings, and perform other assigned duties.
Our ideal candidate has a background in aviation, safety, human factors, or engineering. You’re versatile with an eye for detail, willing to work independently, and eager to take on disparate responsibilities and challenges. Being driven with a customer focus are necessary attributes. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.
What You Need to Qualify
- A Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least 3 years of accumulated experience working in aviation, safety, operational risk management, or a similar field.
- Ability to pass a Federal Government background investigation to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Desired Stand-out Qualifications
Air traffic control or piloting experience
Salary $62K+ depending on experience
We offer a dynamic benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with automatic contribution, tuition reimbursement, employee recognition rewards, flexible work schedule, merit-based compensation increases, and the option of free parking or Metro benefits.
GGTI is a small, minority-owned, disadvantaged business with a long history in supporting the Federal Aviation Administration through test and evaluation, project management, and safety management. GGTI’s approach is to provide excellent customer and program support while maintaining an employee focus.
Resume and cover letter along with salary requirements should be submitted to: email@example.com