Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Ability to manage projects and programs to meet organizational goals, including developing plans and timelines, organizing work, providing technical guidance and feedback, monitoring progress, and reporting results.
- Knowledge of the professional and legal standards, concepts, principles, and practices in training evaluation, leadership assessment, organizational research, adult learning theory and instructional design, sufficient to objectively evaluate the effectiveness and validity of instructional programs.
- Ability to design, develop and implement valid surveys, research protocols, and measurement instruments to provide quantitative and qualitative data analysis for the objective evaluation of instructional program effectiveness.
- Ability to effectively communicate analyses and research findings associated with technical subject matter to a non-technical audience through the development of briefings and presentations which incorporate the results of data analysis and informative graphics to convey the story and recommendations.
- Ability to use statistics/analytics software (e.g., SPSS, Excel, Access) to manipulate data and conduct data analysis.
- Ability to communicate with internal clients and management and establish rapport sufficient to serve as an effective consultant regarding the effectiveness of training and career development programs.
A graduate degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, or applied degree (e.g., Applied Psychology), which included a focus on competency development and/or program evaluation from an accredited college or university by a national or regional accreditation organization recognized and sanctioned by the U.S. Department of Education.
The salary will be based on current postal pay policies. We offer excellent benefits including health and life insurance, retirement plan, savings/investment plan with employer contribution, flexible spending, flextime scheduling of core work hours, annual and sick leave.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
We will review your résumé and supporting documents, to ensure you meet the basic qualification requirements. We will evaluate each applicant who meets the basic qualifications on the information provided and evaluate your relevant personal, educational, and work experiences as it relates to fundamental competencies, identified in the Qualifications section above, required for this position.Read more Security clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation