Legal Secretary (FERC)
Prestigious law firm in Washington DC is seeking a full-time Legal Secretary with at least two years of experience supporting a FERC (Federal Energy Regulatory Commission) practice group. This is a non-exempt direct hire opportunity.
Ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years FERC experience
- Minimum of an Associates degree
- Digital dictation or transcription at a level of 70 wpm
- Ability to transcribe legal documents, correspondence and reports
- Scheduling appointments and master calendar management
- Domestic and international travel
If you meet the referenced criteria, please apply.