QA Evaluator and Trainer
Quality Assurance (QA) Evaluator and Trainer
Compliance and Fraud Protection
Exempt, Regular, Full-Time, Pay Grade 1.3
University of Maryland University College (UMUC) seeks a QA Evaluator and Trainer within the Quality Assurance and Training unit of the Compliance and Fraud Prevention (CFP). Reporting to the Assistant Director of Quality Assurance and Training, the QA Evaluator and Trainer will assist with developing and delivering training programs and classes that support UMUC Core Values and CFP/OSA Accounts operations.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Monitoring and evaluating walk-in, phone, email and ticket quality/efficiency for frontline and behind-the-scenes performance of internal and external staff.
- Monitoring workforce management/scheduling to ensure adequate staffing coverage.
- Engaging technology to deliver the highest level of customer experience related to training and quality assurance while identifying, troubleshooting, and assisting with the resolution of QA monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Working closely with colleagues, subject-matter experts, and vendors/partners to assist with the development of and deliver training content (i.e., gather and assimilate information on subject matter, organize and condense material, prepare course outlines, handouts, and other training materials as needed).
- Conducting face-to-face courses and/or computer-based training.
- Audit existing quality assurance content on an ongoing basis to ensure training offerings are current and effective.
- Researching and proposing new, innovative methods for providing training and evaluating quality while identifying areas for improvement in UMUC training initiatives based on participant feedback, making recommendations and implementing solutions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher learning plus two (2) years of customer relations experience and experience providing training to small and large groups; strong Microsoft office skills, excellent communication; and the ability to work with training technologies and eLearning.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with coaching/development and/or quality assurance within Higher Education environment; strong project management skills; and familiarity with evaluation monitoring and workforce management tools/techniques.
POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY & WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
All submissions should include a cover letter and résumé. UMUC offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for qualifying positions, such as tuition remission, generous leave and healthcare. For detailed benefits information, please visit: https://careers.umuc.edu/benefits.html.The University of Maryland University College (UMUC) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination. UMUC is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, ancestry, political affiliation or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.If you are an external candidate, you will have the option to create an account after you submit your application. Passwords for external accounts must contain 8 characters including 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character. Please remember this password, as it will be required to apply to additional jobs.