Administrative Assistant, Marketing
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century. Dewberry is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant, Marketing for our Fairfax, VA office. The position will support proposal and promotional efforts and will involve a variety of tasks.
B.A. degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related field is required Previous experience in a professional environment required Previous experience in a similar role or internship highly preferred Ability to effectively communicate and work in a team environment Proactive in accomplishing tasks Exceptional attention to detail Ability to interact with staff at all levels Ability to organize and prioritize tasks Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous deadlines Professional demeanor Experience working in Microsoft programs (Word and Excel). Experience working in a database and with graphic design programs (InDesign) a plus but not necessary. *At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
- Works in tandem with marketing team members to develop and produce proposals
- Research tasks and support
- Maintain, manage and report CRM Database information
- Maintain and manage documents on SharePoint and internal network
- Reporting on Marketing department activities
- Market/competitor research
- Conference and event support/coordination
- Content creation and coordination of marketing materials (awards submissions, project sheets, website content, brochure updates, industry publications, ads, etc.)
- Development of proposal budgets
- Annual review/update of critical department efforts
- Supply ordering and other administrative tasks, as needed