Part-time Administrative Assistant
Our partner, an award-winning engineering design firm, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work a unique schedule of 30 hours per week. This position will have high level exposure and demands a strong professional. Apply now to see why this firm landed in the top five on Fortune's Best Workplaces for Millennials or call 703-620-6444!
- Front desk phone coverage in the morning
- Supporting engineering and business related staff
- Printing daily conference room schedules/maintaining conference room tidiness
- Maintaining kitchen supplies and tidiness
- Distribute mail
- Rental car requests
- Prepare FedEx shipments
- Help with projects and submittals – printing, binding, data entry, scanning, etc.
- Order catering for meetings
- Help with new hire onboarding – materials ready for first day and new desk selected and ready
- Help order business cards for staff
- Help process expense reports
- Processing parking validation
- Maintain professional/approachable demeanor
- Comes with strong MS Office skills and strong writing skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Desire to be in an administrative role long-term
- Ability/willingness to work 30 hours per week long-term with an early start time
- Friendly yet assertive personality
- Previous reception/admin support experience preferred.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!