Writer (Reporter/Photographer) NF-04
Occasional travel - 10% of Travel Required
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- At least one year demonstrated experience in reporting and writing for a newspaper, journal, wire service, magazine, or online journalism.
- Previous work experience covering a variety of topics from hard news to features.
- Demonstrated strong English language verbal and written skills.
- Ability to use computers with standard software package is required.
- Ability to take and transmit publishable photographs with a digital camera.
Master's or equivalent graduate degree or two full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to a degree in Journalism or a related field.
**Unofficial transcripts must be submitted at time of application in order to support education requirements (only applies to applicants claiming positive education qualifications).**
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs ?is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move ?is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)