Occasional travel - Travel of up to 20% may be required.
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes Authorized.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
Resumes must include information which demonstrates experience and knowledge, skills, and ability (KSAs) as they relate to this position. Applicants are encouraged to be clear and specific when describing their experience level and KSAs.
- Knowledge of laws, Department of Defense (DoD) instructions, directives, policies and procedures pertaining to sexual assault response and prevention, preferably in the military milieu.
- Knowledge of military systems, communities, and resources available to members, civilians, family members and contractors.
- Knowledge of current sexual assault prevention research and strategies.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures and related interagency relationships for sexual assault victims is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Federal and agency regulations; knowledge of the specific organization's programs and missions, as well as knowledge of pertinent laws, regulations, and policies related to sexual assault program/operations area to consider their impact on programs.
- Skill in applying analytical and evaluative methods and techniques in the development of new procedures and approaches to identify and resolve significant issues and problems of a unique nature.
- Skill in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from various resources, to include statistical studies and surveys.
- Ability to identify needs, trends, and performance measures to evaluate program effectiveness.
- Ability to use data management and reporting systems to collect and organize data drawn from databases.
- Ability to develop and effectively deliver presentations and/or training.
This position does not have a positive education requirement.
Some positions have special requirements. Selectee may be required to complete a one (1) year probationary period. Participation in Direct Deposit/Electronic Fund Transfer within the first 30 days of employment is required. We utilize E-Verify to confirm selectee’s eligibility to work in the United States. Salary is dependent on experience and/or education.
This announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies within 60 days of issuance of selection certificate. For positions requiring travel more than twice per year, selectee may be required to obtain and maintain in good standing a Government-issued Travel Card for official government travel purposes.
DON is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, reprisal, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factor. The DON provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Applicants with disabilities who believe they may require reasonable accommodation(s) should email their request to MILL_MWR_Recruitment@navy.mil to ensure proper consideration is given.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
All resumes will be reviewed to determine if they meet the hiring eligibility and qualification requirements listed in this announcement, and will be rated based on the information provided in the resume to determine the level of knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) related to the job requirements. Using the qualifications of the position, a predetermined rating criterion of KSAs will be used for each resume. Best qualified applicants will be referred to the hiring manager. The selecting official may choose to conduct interviews.
Click the following link to preview the applicant questionnaire: Preview Applicant Questionnaire. Read more Security clearance Secret