Administrative Support Assistant (CYS) NF-02
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Knowledge of grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation and composition techniques needed to accurately type a variety of material from written sources or voice recordings.
Possess the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
CANDIDATES WILL BE RANKED AGAINST THE HIGHLY QUALIFIED CRITERIA. ONLY THE MOST HIGHLY QUALIFIED
CANDIDATES WILL BE INITIALLY REFERRED. IF MANAGEMENT DOES NOT SELECT A HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE,
THEY MAY REQUEST AN ADDITIONAL REFERRAL LIST. HIGHLY QUALIFIED CRITERIA FOR THIS POSITION ARE:
HIGHLY PREFERRED: Knowledge of formats, forms, typing policies and common
terminology of the program for which the work is to be performed.
To be evaluated as a highly preferred candidate, your resume MUST clearly reflect ALL knowledge and experience
listed under the highly qualified criteria above.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)