A national medical society known for providing excellent professional resources to their large membership base has an immediate need for a Membership Manager to support their membership department on a 2-3 month contract. Qualified applicants will be mid-level professionals with nonprofit sector experience, comprehensive knowledge of multiple membership databases, and excellent customer service skills. If you are eager to prove yourself at a premier association and are interested in tackling a fast-paced contract opportunity, submit your application online or call us at 703-620-6444 today to discuss!
- Assist with maintenance of databases to ensure accuracy and integrity of membership information
- Respond to member inquiries regarding profiles, account logins, and data integrity
- Review mailing lists for accuracy and completeness and edit all duplicates
- Correspond with members via email and over the phone to verify correct mailing/contact information and update member profiles accordingly
- Cross-check returned mail and automated emails with databases to verify accuracy of the listed address
- Create and print accurate labels as needed
- Field data requests from societies using Abila software
- Develop data files from information stored in the Personify database
- Reference professional journals and other publications to help create a monthly bulletin with association updates
- Extensive experience working in Abila required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of membership databases required - Personify, Salesforce or Nimble preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!