A national medical society known for providing excellent professional resources to their large membership base has an immediate need for a Membership Manager to support their membership department on a 2-3 month contract. Qualified applicants will be mid-level professionals with nonprofit sector experience, comprehensive knowledge of multiple membership databases, and excellent customer service skills. If you are eager to prove yourself at a premier association and are interested in tackling a fast-paced contract opportunity, submit your application online or call us at 703-620-6444 today to discuss!
- Assist with maintenance of databases to ensure accuracy and integrity of membership information
- Respond to member inquiries regarding profiles, account logins, and data integrity
- Review mailing lists for accuracy and completeness and edit all duplicates
- Correspond with members via email and over the phone to verify correct mailing/contact information and update member profiles accordingly
- Cross-check returned mail and automated emails with databases to verify accuracy of the listed address
- Create and print accurate labels as needed
- Field data requests from societies using Abila software
- Develop data files from information stored in the Personify database
- Reference professional journals and other publications to help create a monthly bulletin with association updates
- Extensive experience working in Abila required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of membership databases required - Personify, Salesforce or Nimble preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Membership Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly