We are seeking a Project Coordinator to support a health related government program in Falls Church, VA.
Successful candidate will:
- Plan and coordinate DoD project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks.
- Assist in statistical analysis and studies.
- Develop and track metrics.
- Facilitate meetings, produce meeting minutes and action items during meetings, and perform follow-ups.
- Assist in development of presentations.
- Assist in development and monitoring of project risks and issues.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with a variety of the program management office concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proficiency with the Project Management Accountability Tool (PMAT).
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to accomplish goals.
- Familiar with MS Office including Project, OneNote, and Visio.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer