Senior Research Analyst
A global media and journalism company located in Washington DC is seeking a Senior Research Analyst to take on all aspects of consumer research projects! This role would include designing and developing research methodologies, drawing insight from research and presenting findings to Executives and working closely with internal and external customers. Working closely with the media outlets within the organization, you’ll help create opportunities for bigger and bolder successes in the future! Please apply online and call our office at 202-463-5100 for more information.
- Create/develop methodology for consumer research projects, including determining measurement approaches and dimensions intended to enhance study value
- Analyze research data used to assist executives in making informed decisions on branding for the organization, marketing to consumers, making changes to existing products, and new product launches
- Manage all phases of the research process
- Manage vendor contracts and selection
- Develop questionnaire instruments for phone, web and mail surveys
- Coordinate the fielding of survey instruments
- Develop interview guides and coordinate logistics for focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Create/present customized presentations for internal and external clients
- Develop research and survey tools for custom/native content for our media outlets
- Act as the voice of the consumer on internal teams
- Transform insights into actionable information and recommendations for clients
- Master’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in primary research for a vendor or corporation.
- Extensive experience with Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS (or similar data analysis tool), and Qualtrics (or other online survey tool)
- Experience working in/with the media industry (desired)
- Experience working on advertising effectiveness or other advertising-related research (desired)
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!