Technical Delivery Manager
Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
- Development and presentation of the Statement of Work (SOW) content, including work being performed, milestones, epics and timeline
- Leads day-to-day delivery outsourced solutions to clients
- Product owner for the client engagement. They own execution of the roadmap i.e., the timeline and the deliverable specified in the SoW. In order to perform the work, they will need to work with the client to gather requirements, and write user stories against the SoW milestones/epics that are ready to be estimated and broken down into technical tasks by the engineering team.
- Manage product teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development and delivery of client deliverable in accordance with the SOW
- Establish relationships with key client personnel and deliver timely, high quality service to the client
- Ensure clear team communications about the product roadmap to all professional services staff assigned to the SOW
- Ensure client satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, client engagement and thorough communication
- Ensures continuous and effective services are provided and product delivery completion is within budget and in accordance with contract requirements
- Conducts initial acceptance testing of the deliverable produced by the professional services team
- Presents engagement (phase) results to clients
- Understands and can manage organizational resources, priorities, business objectives and policies; in a matrix environment, to meet engagement deadlines and goals
- Share subject matter expertise with key stakeholders to elevate the Arc product capabilities to deliver solutions for clients
- Selects, tailors and applies formal methodologies, approaches, frameworks, tools and techniques to analyze client requirements, develop hypotheses, and draws conclusions/recommend solutions