The Kennedy Center is seeking a dependable part time shuttle driver to transport Kennedy Center employees, visitors and patrons to and from the Metro stop at Foggy Bottom on 23rd Street, NW to and from the John F Kennedy Center at 2700 F Street, NW.
- CDL with Passenger Endorsement required to drive the 20-passenger vehicles. *Candidates without CDL will not be considered.
- Knowledge of operating paratransit attachments is required.
- On the rare occasion, special transportation needs arise at the Center so a good knowledge of the District of Columbia and its immediate suburbs are required.
- Current clean driving record should be provided.
- Must enjoy working with the general public as the job requires constant interaction with people.
- Flexible hours mostly in the evening during the week and during the daytime/evening on weekends. Average number of hours would be between 15 and 20 hours per week. Most scheduling needs are dependent and driven by the Kennedy Center's performance schedule.
- Uniforms are provided.
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is a world premier performing arts organization and our nation's cultural center. Diversity is a critical component of our mission, vision, and values. Our staff exhibits a wide variety of perspectives and experiences which enable us to foster and strengthen an environment of diversity and inclusion.Back Apply Now