Enterprise Application Analyst
The Kennedy Center Information Technology department provides and supports a variety of applications, systems and tools to staff, performers, patrons and other constituents to enable its mission to be accomplished. This includes, but may not be limited to ERP systems for HRM and Finance, CRM systems for donor and customer management, Venue management software, internal and external websites, management systems for performance and event ticketing, gift shop POS, parking, and reporting across all data sets.
Operating within the IT department, the Business Systems team is responsible for supporting and enhancing the suite of business applications, including Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM), Artistic Venue Management Software, and ERP System.
The goal of the team is to enable a superior patron experience, maximize the performance and efficiency of user departments, optimize cost and maintain maximum availability, reliability and accuracy. This team also sets and promotes project management best practices across the larger IT department and stakeholder groups.
We are passionate about the arts and our mission and support it by ensuring the success of a wide range of user groups including artistic programming, education, ticketing, fundraising, marketing, finance, production and facilities.
As we implement a series of exciting and strategic initiatives to better utilize technology and data to provide superior customer experience, we are looking for a technically astute, service oriented new team member who enjoys making changes happen.
Duties and Responsibilities
50% Respond to service requests in accordance with established service procedures and guidelines by performing diagnosis, break/fix, account and permission administration, user training, and access control for applications, systems and tools in accordance with Center policies. Manage ticket processing to ensure SLA compliance. Identify and diagnose common problems and propose, develop and implement remedies to alleviate symptoms or remove causes.
15% Assess, recommend and develop training materials to address user needs and deliver in person training.
15% Develop and maintain productive relationships with users to understand and address user needs, and identify opportunities to deliver improved service or functionality.
20% Configure system features and global settings to support desired business rules and processes. Assist in development of new features and functionality within systems. Assist in software upgrades, patches and other regular maintenance. Monitor technology system health and usage address aberrations and abuse.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- A minimum of 1 year administering a CRM, or ERP system, or database system, preferably systems supporting ticketing and/or fundraising or other constituent relationships. Familiarity with administering large-scale business systems from both the front-end (client) and back-end (database) perspectives.
- A minimum of 1 year experience with SQL in an MS SQL Server environment, writing queries, stored procedures
Minimum Skills and/or Knowledge Required
- Strong desire of achieving operations excellency and efficiency through technology-oriented, process-oriented, data-driven, and systematic solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to partner with business leaders to provide appropriate technology solutions, and to build productive relationships with technical and non-technical users
- Excellent written and verbal communication, particularly the ability to effectively communicate to non-technical audiences regarding technical matters
- Pleasant, positive outgoing manner and solution oriented attitude. Strong Customer Service skills.
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is a world premier performing arts organization and our nation's cultural center. Diversity is a critical component of our mission, vision, and values. Our staff exhibits a wide variety of perspectives and experiences which enable us to foster and strengthen an environment of diversity and inclusion. We offer a comprehensive range of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and a 403(b) retirement plan.Back Email Apply Now