Customer Support Specialist
AboutWeb, LLC is currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist who will provide technical and customer service assistance including, but not limited to, hardware, software, application, membership, billing and first-level compliance support via various contact channels. Incumbent will answer questions, provide information, investigate and resolve issues for customers.
- The successful candidate will typically require a high school diploma or equivalent and 1 - 2 or more years of experience in a contact center environment.
- Some college level education a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office and current versions of commonly used Web browsers is required.
- Knowledge of operating systems, personal computers and printers is required.
- Shifts are 8-8 M-F and 9-6 - weekends and holidays. They work 365 days per year and have rotating shifts to cover late and weekend hours.
Apply for Customer Support Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly