The Finance & Accounting Department at our client has an opening for an Electronic Billing Coordinator in the Washington, DC office. The Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of the Firm’s electronic billing (eBilling) systems and providing support to the attorneys and client account managers as related to the successful submission of all electronic billing. Additional responsibilities include: Transitioning clients to electronic billing; submitting all timekeepers and rates to each client and/or eBilling vendor site; reporting on the status of all eBills for the Firm using the eBillingHub reports feature and assisting with monthly billing as needed.
- Specialized Billing or eBilling experience in a law firm or other professional services organization preferred.
- Proficiency in Aderant or Elite billing software preferred.
- Four-year college degree in Accounting, Finance or Business discipline or equivalent experience.
- High level of business acumen and ability to multi-task.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to assess pertinent information, anticipate issues and outcomes, and make effective decisions.
- Talent for delivering client service through teamwork.
- Ability to exchange information and to present ideas, report facts and other information clearly and concisely.
- Strong initiative to proactively increase value to the position.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage large amounts of data.
- Ability to organize time, prioritize workload effectively, and work independently.
- Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as necessary.