Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms is seeking a Maintenance Tech for a 100+ unit apartment community located in Gaithersburg, MD. Previous experience needed in carpentry, appliance repair, plumbing, and apartment punch-out. Training in residential property management is required. The ability to multitask and maintain a professional appearance are a must. This is a live-on position.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- A Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation to be used onsite on a daily manner.
- 18 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- CFC Certified
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, including some nights and weekends.
- Ability to use a computer
Some weekend and on-call work required
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
8511 Snouffer School Rd #11
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
Apply for Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly